Prawn Masala is a savoury dish originating in Southern India. Mint, coriander and Fenugreek leaves are combined in a tomato based, garlic chilli sauce that goes well with rice.
Aug 01, 2014
yellow onion cubed
KFI Rogan Josh Sauce
KFI Korma Sauce
cup sliced ginger or chopped cilantro
- Pan fry the prawns in 1 tbsp butter until fully cooked.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the KFI Rogan Josh Sauce, KFI Korma Sauce, KFI Butter Chicken Sauce.
- Mix well and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro or thinly sliced ginger. Serve over a bed of basmati rice or with naan bread.